How do I return an item?All goods supplied by Pro:Direct are from official sources and are covered by the normal retailers warranty You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund. We cannot accept personalized items back unless they are faulty.
Please follow these steps below;
1. Simply select the 'Return Items' button displayed against the order in your 'My Account'.
2. Then 'Order History' selection to locate.
3. Select the order and click on the 'Return Items' button (this will only be displayed for 28 days from the received date) and complete your request pages.
You can choose our carrier options USPS and follow the instructions within the portal to pay for this to receive a label.
For some states, we are not able to offer a return service but you will still be able to print off a label for returning the item back to the correct warehouse via the returns portal.
• You should then arrange for the item to be returned to us using a carrier of your choice. We recommend that you return your item via tracked delivery (using your national courier services is the most cost effective) as you are liable for them until it is received by us and signed for.
• Please ensure that the item(s) is adequately packaged, complete the returns form on the dispatch note and if required a brief note in the parcel to explain why the item is being returned.
If you are sending soccer boots back please make sure that the box is well secured (with no stickers, tape or writing). Please use an external postal bag, or a bigger outer packaging as we will not be accepting the return if the box is damaged.If you have a fault with your order - please send us some pictures to email@example.com of the damage.*Please note if your parcel has been personalized or worn outside we are unable to offer a refund however if you require further assistance please contact team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check that your return is labelled with the following address:
PRO:DIRECT SPORT INC C/O UNIPART RETURNS, 3515 Naturally Fresh Blvd, Suite 520, College Park, Atlanta, GA, 30349, United States
We endeavour to deal with returns within 7-10 working days of receiving your parcel, however it may take longer during busy periods (September, December and January)
Personalized items - we will only accept personalized items for return of the personalization is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the item is faulty. If an item is incorrectly personalized and the item is used and not returned in new condition, Pro:Direct reserves the right to refuse the item based on the fact that by wearing or using the item, the customer has accepted the product. Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Can I exchange my item for something else?We are not currently able to offer exchanges, however you can place a new order if you require this and mark your original order as no longer required.
Please return in 'as new' condition, which includes showing no sign of wear on the item itself plus the labels, tags and all packaging you can do so by sending it back to our Returns Department, you will find our returns details in the FAQs above How Do I Return My Order.
Can I return an Item if its Faulty?We are very sorry to hear you have encountered an issue with your product. Pro:Direct are from official sources and covered by the normal manufacturers warranty.
If you believe you have received a faulty product, please contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of your item and explanation of the fault so they can advise you on best outcome for the situation.
Have you received my returned item?As soon as we receive your returned item, we aim to process this for you within 7 - 10 working days (Monday - Friday)
After the returns department have processed this, you will receive an email to confirm this has been completed.
• If you have not received an email from the returns department, please check with the courier that the parcel has arrived back with us.
• If the parcel has not arrived back with us, please pursue with the courier you returned the order with.
• If the order has arrived back with us, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com with your order ID number for the returned parcel so we can investigate and resolve the matter quickly for you.
Can I return an item that has been personalised?Pro:Direct Sport reserves the right to choose method, colour and position of any personalization unless the customer specifies. Please be aware that we are unable to cover any manufacturers logo when personalizing an item.
We will only accept personalized items for return if the personalizations incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty.
If an item is incorrectly personalized and the item is used and not returned in new condition, Pro:Direct Sport reserves the right to refuse the item based on the fact that by wearing or using the item, the customer has accepted the product.
• If however, the product is later deemed to have a fault of manufacturer your statutory rights remain unaffected and we will be pleased to offer a refund.
•If an item is declared faulty, Pro:Direct Sport will refund the cost of the returns postage having been provided an image of the postage receipt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro:Direct Sport also reserves the right to refuse a faulty product if the product has been modified by a third party and as a result has contributed or caused the fault the item has developed.
The best way to contact our Customer Service Team is via our direct email address - email@example.com
Customer Service team are operating 5 days a week (excluding UK Public Holidays).
Answers to the most commonly asked questions can be found within our Help & FAQ's section.