Mizuno Morelia Neo III SR4 Made In Japan - Black/High Risk Red/Black
Their longest-serving cleat, the Morelia, was originally developed in the 80s to offer a lightweight, natural feel to South Americans who’d grown up playing barefoot. The idea was to showcase their flair, touch, and skill, and that’s still the thinking with the modern Morelia, whether you choose the Morelia Neo with its advanced tech or the classic, ever-comfortable Morelia II.
The Mizuno collection also includes the Rebula, their control-focused cleat, while the Monarcida range offers a more affordable alternative to the Morelia.
Cleat Class - Elite
• Mizuno x Sergio Ramos “SR4” signature colorway
• Colors and graphics inspired by Sergio’s will to win and his soccer journey
• Graphics reference landmarks from Sevilla, Madrid, and Paris
• 24-hour leather lasting enhances Mizuno’s signature fit to new levels in the ‘Made in Japan’ collection
• Superior K-Leather provides a luxurious design and enhanced sense of control of the ball
• Knitted collar combined with β mesh windows provides great lockdown and fit
• Japanese crafted dual-density outsole ensures the best traction and lightness
• FG soleplate provides traction on firm, natural ground
• Weight: 190g
• Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this cleat will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of the product
Ground Type Guide
Selecting the correct sole plate for the surface you are playing on is crucial, not only for the performance and longevity of your cleats, but also to avoid the risk of injury.
Using an outsole that isn't designed specifically for the surface on which you are playing may cause premature wear and/or damage that will not be deemed as a fault of manufacture and will prevent the retailer accepting them for a refund or exchange.
Cleats with Firm Ground soleplates are only to be used on natural short-grass surfaces that is firm underfoot but may be slightly wet.
Designed specifically for this playing surface, they offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot.
FG soleplates are fixed (not removable) and are used worldwide; wetter countries tend to use them spring to autumn.
FG cleats are not to be used on artificial ground (AG) surfaces as the construction is not designed for the extra friction.
FG cleats used on AG surfaces will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.