Nike Phantom GX Elite DF Link FG - Black/Volt/White/Blue Glow
Wrapped around the front of the cleat, sticky Gripknit yarns enhance your close control when dribbling, providing just the right amount of grip for skillful manipulation of the ball while maintaining a natural feel. Gripknit also benefits striking, with the wrap extending over the first two laces to create a larger contact area – ideal for producing those outrageous arced passes KDB loves to serve up. It’s weather resistant too, performing equally well in dry and wet conditions without the need for any extra coating. At the rear, comfortable Flyknit provides a snug fit around the ankle, utilizing offset seams and an overall asymmetric design to reduce risk of irritation. Traction-wise, the Phantom GX unlocks agility with a mix of cleat types. Tristar cleats at the front and back enable quick side-to-side movement, circular cleats allow you to turn in tight areas, then chevrons at the toe help you accelerate away. Finally, there’s the soleplate’s bold Agility Line, which provides rigidity through the midfoot to keep you stable, before transitioning into flex grooves at the forefoot for fast changes of direction.
Starting with “The Nike” back in 1970, the Swoosh’s designs have always led the way when it comes to combining style and performance.
Their modern range includes the ever-popular Mercurial for speed, as worn by the legend that is Cristiano Ronaldo, along with the touch-focused Phantom GT. Or, if you prefer a classic cleat, the more traditional Tiempo and Premier are your go-to options.
Nike offer cleats for all types of surface and levels of play, including their exclusive Anti-Clog editions with soleplates designed specifically for wet, muddy pitches.
Cleat Class - Elite
• Phantom GX range endorsed by Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane, Phil Foden, and Alexia Putellas
• Special “Link” edition with rainbow multiknit Flyknit underlayer, inspired by Flyknit Racer running shoe
• Pro:Direct Exclusive
• Limited numbers available
• Gripknit technology enhances ball control in all weather conditions
• Gripknit and High Tenacity yarns combine to provide a lightweight, pliable fit and feel
• Asymmetric Flyknit collar with offset seams offers comfortable support while minimizing risk of irritation
• Ghost lace system for clean ball-striking
• Agility Line soleplate with flex grooves provides stability in the midfoot and allows forefoot flexion
• Aggressive traction features mix of cleat types to unlock every kind of movement
• Dynamic Fit collar
• Firm ground soccer cleats
Ground Type Guide
Selecting the correct sole plate for the surface you are playing on is crucial, not only for the performance and longevity of your cleats, but also to avoid the risk of injury.
Using an outsole that isn't designed specifically for the surface on which you are playing may cause premature wear and/or damage that will not be deemed as a fault of manufacture and will prevent the retailer accepting them for a refund or exchange.
Cleats with Firm Ground soleplates are only to be used on natural short-grass surfaces that is firm underfoot but may be slightly wet.
Designed specifically for this playing surface, they offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot.
FG soleplates are fixed (not removable) and are used worldwide; wetter countries tend to use them spring to autumn.
FG cleats are not to be used on artificial ground (AG) surfaces as the construction is not designed for the extra friction.
FG cleats used on AG surfaces will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.