Nike Phantom Luna Elite NU FG - Guava Ice/Black/Total Orange
Led by her, designed for all. Created with insights from female players, the Phantom Luna offers improved support and rotational traction to make you quicker and safer in the big moments. Let’s start with the soleplate. Arranged in a circular pattern, the forefoot cleats of Nike’s Cyclone 360 system provide multidirectional grip while reducing traction as you turn. The 360 design allows you to push off in any direction, while the bladed shape of the cleats ensures they get in and out of the ground quickly and efficiently. Essentially: more agility, less stress on the body – that’s a win for everyone. The upper’s ASYM FIT construction offers a snug, locked-down feel in every respect, from the curved contours of the Flyknit collar to the irritation-reducing offset seams at the heel. Inside, a layer of soft foam amplifies the connection between foot and cleat for a secure, comfortable fit. For a precision touch, the Phantom Luna boasts gamechanging Gripknit, the sticky, all-weather material that provides just the right amount of grip for skillful manipulation of the ball, helping you maintain control as you make those fast cuts and turns that leave opponents reeling. Enlarged, micro-moulding touch zones on the upper combine with subtle ribbing on the ankle cuff to create an increased contact area – ideal for receiving pinged passes, especially for players with smaller feet, who naturally use more of the foot to control the ball.
Starting with “The Nike” back in 1970, the Swoosh’s designs have always led the way when it comes to combining style and performance.
Their modern range includes the ever-popular Mercurial for speed, as worn by the legend that is Cristiano Ronaldo, along with the touch-focused Phantom GT. Or, if you prefer a classic cleat, the more traditional Tiempo and Premier are your go-to options.
Nike offer cleats for all types of surface and levels of play, including their exclusive Anti-Clog editions with soleplates designed specifically for wet, muddy pitches.
Cleat Class - Elite
• Please note: Due to the tight-fitting nature of Phantom Luna, we recommend men go up a full size and women go up half a size on the Luna range
• Vibrant “Nike United” design celebrates the rise of the women’s game and its power to unite
• Phantom Luna range endorsed by Grace Geyoro
• Suitable for all players, the Phantom Luna applies insight from female athletes to offer quicker, safer performance for everyone
• Cyclone 360 soleplate for improved rotational movement that puts less strain on the body
• ASYM FIT upper provides a snug, secure fit and feel
• Anatomical Flyknit collar is shaped to support the ankle and enable easy on and off
• Asymmetric lacing allows increased midfoot adjustability to accommodate flatter or higher arches
• Gripknit technology enhances ball control in all weather conditions
• Micro-moulding textured touch zones form to your foot for intuitive touch
• Ribbed cuff creates enlarged contact area
• Soft heel and collar make for easy break-in process
• Offset seams at heel reduce irritation for long-lasting comfort
• Firm ground soccer cleats
• Please note: The coating on the bottom of this cleat will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of the product
Ground Type Guide
Selecting the correct sole plate for the surface you are playing on is crucial, not only for the performance and longevity of your cleats, but also to avoid the risk of injury.
Using an outsole that isn't designed specifically for the surface on which you are playing may cause premature wear and/or damage that will not be deemed as a fault of manufacture and will prevent the retailer accepting them for a refund or exchange.
Cleats with Firm Ground soleplates are only to be used on natural short-grass surfaces that is firm underfoot but may be slightly wet.
Designed specifically for this playing surface, they offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot.
FG soleplates are fixed (not removable) and are used worldwide; wetter countries tend to use them spring to autumn.
FG cleats are not to be used on artificial ground (AG) surfaces as the construction is not designed for the extra friction.
FG cleats used on AG surfaces will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.