WHO WE ARE
This Website is owned and operated by Pro-Direct Sport, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our” and “Pro Direct Sport”).
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you as a “controller” and when we do so we are responsible for that personal information for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: [3515 Naturally Fresh Blvd, Atlanta, Georgia, 30349]
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
• Through direct interactions, such as:
-when you place an order
-when you complete a contact form on our website
-when you contact us either in writing or over the phone, with a query to request further information
-when you complete a survey
• Indirectly, such as:
-your browsing activity while on our website (see “Cookies” below)
• Through third parties or publicly available sources, such as:
-address information from third party address checking providers
-sports associations, such as Park Run, in relation to joint initiatives that we may run from time to time
-Facebook, Google, YouTube and Instagram, when they provide us with statistical reports on the engagement that our non-targeted advertising receives
Please note that if you do not provide certain personal data to us, for example when required as part of the order process, we may not be able to provide products or information to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect about you depends on the purpose for which you engage with us. This information includes the following:
Identity Information - this includes full name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Information - address, email address and telephone numbers
Financial Information – this includes bank account and payment card details.
Technical Data - internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and geographical location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website including, where the data is available, information about the identity of the owner of fixed IP addresses.
Profile Information - this includes your username and password, orders made by you, your interests and preferences.
Usage Data - information about how you use our website and products
Marketing and Communications Information - this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
A number of these types of personal information are required to provide our products to you or to respond to queries you have raised with us. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from responding or providing products to you.
The website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child, please contact us using the contact details set out above.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data/information||Basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||
||Performance of a contract with you|
|To deliver products to you, including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products)
|To enable you to complete a survey or provide us with feedback||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||
||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products that may be of interest to you||
||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and grow our business)|
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal information with carefully selected third party service providers and other organisations who provide us with support services or that help market our services. We provide these third-party service providers or organisations with such information as they may need to allow them to perform their functions.
We may also disclose your personal data as follows:
• All categories of personal data that we hold or collect directly via our websites - to our IT service providers such as Rackspace our server provider and Akamai our content delivery network.
• Financial Information - to payment service providers such as Adyen, American Express, Paypal and Klarna, for the purposes of processing payments made by you and also for fraud prevention.
• User account credentials – to our identity and access management provider, Gigya
• Order information – to Vertex for calculation of sales tax.
• Order Information - to delivery and parcel tracking service providers such as Metapack & FedEx.
• Order Information (specifically details of products within your shopping cart) - to SaleCycle, to improve your shopping experience.
• Order Information – to returns providers; ZigZag Global and carriers such as DHL or Fedex.
• Order Information – to Google Analytics to provide anonymised tracking and website performance information
• Where users have opted into marketing communication, all categories of personal data that we hold or collect directly via our websites – to our marketing services provider DotDigital
In addition we may disclose your personal data:
• To law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
• To our accountants and legal advisors, for the purposes of administering our business, protecting our legal rights and defending any claims that may be brought against us.
• To third parties to whom we may choose to dispose, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. Where we share information with prospective purchasers of some or all of our business, information will usually be anonymised but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Transfer of Personal Information to Other Countries
You will receive marking communications from us if you have requested to receive them, or if we are permitted to rely on legitimate interests to send these communications because you have previous purchased similar goods and services from us. We may do this by post and email.
You always have the right to opt out of receiving further marketing communications by:
• Contacting us using the contact details set out above
• Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Please note that we may also send you other communications in relation to your purchase of products or in order to respond to queries you have raised, such communications are service communications and are not a form of marketing.
We also collect Technical Data from third parties with whom we advertise such as Facebook, Google, YouTube and Instagram, when they provide us with statistical reports on the engagement that our non-targeted advertising receives via their sites. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. If the third party is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), you can always opt-out of this activity by visiting the opt-out page on the NAI’s website.
In connection with your use of the Website, we may offer you various options in how your personal information is collected or used, including:
• Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, where we are relying on your consent to do this
• Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
• Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
• Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• Let us have enough information to identify you e.g. user name and sign up details
• If requested, let us have proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence; or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
• Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you), for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may retain and use this information indefinitely and without restriction or further notice to you.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of Our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.